Overview of University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship
Think Big Scholarships are available from the University of Bristol for international students who wish to pursue further education in the UK. The application period for the academic year 2023 is currently open. International students can apply for Think Big grants to study in undergraduate and graduate programs at the University of Bristol. The scholarship will provide a specific sum to be used for tuition. Students can also apply for a living expense scholarship during the first academic year. Students who wish to apply for a Think Big scholarship must first submit an application to the University of Bristol.
A variety of undergraduate courses are available to international students. All fields and majors at Bristol University are eligible for Think Big scholarships, with the exception of those in medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science. Students interested in earning a master’s degree must submit an application for a two-year course of study in social work or law that will begin in September 2023. The University of Bristol will serve as a stepping stone on your path to a rewarding profession. The institution is looking for excellent, intelligent, and motivated students who want to change the world.
The University of Bristol seeks to assist the most gifted and intelligent individuals who can significantly advance their nation. For international students, especially those from lower- and middle-income nations, studying in the UK will open doors to success and a wide range of educational and professional prospects. Check out the information below if you’re interested in the UK scholarship.
How to Apply Application University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship
Online applications are accepted.
Students must have submitted an application to the University of Bristol for the desired course.
Then begin the scholarship application process for Think Big. Students must fill out the scholarship application form with their student ID and other personal data.
Candidates must respond to three questions in no more than 200 words. For applicants to undergraduate and graduate programs, the questions are different.
You must finish and submit the application all at once because it cannot be stored.
The Think Big undergraduate scholarship application deadline is February 27, 2023 at 10 a.m. (UK time).
Postgraduate scholarship applications must be submitted by 24 April 2023.
Late applications won’t be taken into consideration.
Selected undergraduate applicants will be contacted by 6 April 2023 following two rounds of assessment.
By May 21, 2023, the university will get in touch with the chosen postgraduate scholarship candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship
Except for applicants to the undergraduate programs in medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science, applicants must do the following:
- The applicants must not be citizens of the UK and must be overseas students.
- There cannot be any other scholarships or grants available to students.
- Postgraduate applicants must submit applications for social science and law programs.
- Successful academic and extracurricular records are required of international students.
- Candidates must be enrolled as fee-paying international students.
- They must also fulfill the standards for English competence.
Benefits of University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship
- Undergraduate scholarships are worth between £6,500 and £13,000 a year, and postgraduate scholarships are worth between £6,500 and £26,000 a year.
- This sum is exclusively usable for tuition costs.
- The applicant is also eligible to earn a scholarship of £3,000 for living expenses during the first year of study.
- The scholarship will provide overseas students with a variety of opportunities.
- Possibility of attending one of the best colleges in the world to study.
Country : United Kingdom
Location :Bristol, United Kingdom
Deadline : April 24th 2023